Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Revolutionary Wednesday

Today I was trying to figure myself out as a person, mother, fiance and everything really..like where am I going..what do I offer as all of those?? What am I going to do when I grow up? What am I good at?? I have always wanted to be one of those crafty, cute, intelligent, creative people..that can see a piece of green paper and imagine 500 things from it..I have the abilities but I feel like I am at a road block, where I need help to move it or I am going to simply find my own way..I want to be crafty and creative man do I have the spirit and definite will to do it..I just seem to be lacking in the idea department...lol which is what being creative is all about. So I had a discussion with my fiance last night about careers and where we see ourselves in 5 years and it was kind of an eye opener..I haven't been learning anything at school the past two years and I decided that I want to pursue something I really love and have the ambition for that I won't get burnt out on..Which is..drum roll....I am going to pursue Photography I am going to do the 2 year program and hopefully be able to intern with some great photographers around the area and get myself out there to new experiences, and I want to grow as a person and take amazing pictures..and capture moments for people..

So wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Nicole! Set your mind and heart to it and you can accomplish anything!

    ReplyDelete