Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I am excited and plan on registering this weekend!! it's $25 and you get a shirt and then $5 for each stollering kid and they get a shirt too!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Let me know your simply Sunday plans...whether they are busy, hectic or relaxing..
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
I messed around in Picasa and lighten it up and then I went to picnik and whitened her teeth a little..
I have lightroom 30 day trial right now till I buy it next week but I need to learn how to use it lol..
On a better note. I am on book 3 yes you heard me right, I finished book 2 in one day..addicted I know...so I have something to keep me occupied while couch resting..I hope I feel better my head feels like it's going to explode!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
#70 I do everyday but I put it on the list to keep reminding me...hey you need to make sure to state you love your men!
#36 I start on April 6th I AM SO SO excited...it's the beginning to a new life/career for me..
But I am off to finish twilight book #1...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I can't wait to read the book now and fall in love again...I am hooked now and HAVE to watch every movie Rob is in now...
Monday, March 23, 2009
Ok update...member how I just said if I see another ant I will freak well I just saw 10...there was 5 klumped up on my cupboard so I went and opened all of them and another couple came out of those then 3 were coming down the wall by the sink...HONESTLY come on!!!!! I do not have a dirty house what so ever..I don't get it...I am so pissed.....grrrrrrrr
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Here is just an example of the inside they did a great job!
Hope everyone had a great weekend..I love the rain but I am over it now..Bring on the SUN!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
start: 3/20/09 end: 12/15/2011
in progress: italic / completed: bold
1. start a blog (2/2009)
2. graduate from college, finally.
3. Read the twilight series.
4. leave a sweet note in a library book.
5. buy ten gifts for people, just because.
6. send out ten letters to people, just because.
7. create a picture wall with all black and white snapshots.
8. stay off computer for a whole day.
9. Get a tattoo.
10. get a massage.
11. Give a bum some money.
12. See the rest of the harry potter movies.
13. visit a place I've never been to.
14. go to a book signing and get one signed.
15. devote a weekend to zack.
16. become a friend I would want to have.
17. buy 10 new books.
18. have zacks mustang fixed (where I hit a pole).
19. try something I have never ate before.
20. write a poem .
21. do 5 "pay it forwards" to complete strangers. (0/5)
22. make 5 new friends. (1/5) (Kim Pitts)
23. plan and throw a party for someone.
24. get an external hard drive and back up my photos and music.
25. volunteer for something/someone.
26. donate to five charities. (0/5)
27. organize finances and other important documents into a filing system and update monthly with new papers. (0/1)
28. go camping.
29. watch 50 new movies. (6/50) (Mirrors), (Role Models), (Borat), (The Women), (Yes Man), (Taken)
30. buy ink for our printer :.
31. do the dishes everyday for a week.
32. list one thing I am grateful for, everyday for a year. (0/365)
33. don’t complain about anything for 1 week. (0/7)
34. develope a better relationship with my mother.
35. choose ten new recipes and make them. (0/10)
36. take a photography class. (0/1)
37. Start going to church actively again.
38. send flowers to a friend.
40. fast for one 24 hour period.
41. dress up cute and go out for a night.
42. buy 5 pairs of shoes. (0/5)
43. start recycling.
44. Take an exotic vacation.
45. find 5 new singers/bands to adore. (0/5)
46. develop five habits to make my life more "green". (0/5)
47. stop biting my nails.
48. go one week without soda.
49. go an entire day without being negative.
50. develope a photography website for my business.
51. take a Pilate's class.
52. Go to the ocean.
53. go on a road trip.
54. write zack 10 love letters. (0/10)
56. read 5 books from the banned and challenged list.
57. get married.
58. for one month, make a daily list of five things that make me happy. (0/30)
59. buy a bookcase for my books.
60. be a vegetarian for one week.
61. buy a new couch.
62. try out five local restaurants that I've never been to. (0/5)
63. bake a cake from scratch.
64. visit a friend who lives out of town.
65. plant flowers.
66. go to the casino.
67. lose 10 pounds
68. buy an item of clothing that is not my usual style.
69. get a new hairstyle
70. tell zack and boone I love them every day.
71. take a cooking class.
72. meet and take a photo with someone famous.
73. go one week without any television.
74. attend a spokane shock game.
75. attend a seahawks game.
76. participate in a sport.
77. reconnect with a long-lost-friend.
78. participate in a walk or run charity.
79. Run a mile everyday for 6 months.
80. buy myself flowers five times. (0/5)
81. do a photoshoot for zack's mustang.
82. get a really nice camera.
83. get a gym membership.
84. be a workout fiend.
85. read one-hundred books. (0/100)
86. visit a sex shop with a friend.
87. buy a party dress.
88. go to two fancy dinners with Zack (not in our usual spots). (0/2)
89. Go without fast food for 1 month.
90. give an outrageous tip to a waiter/waitress.
91. make bread from scratch.
92. buy a really nice watch.
93. send a care package to each of my sisters. (0/2)
94. buy a new perfume.
95. subscribe to 3 magazines. (2/3) (modern brides) (Brides)
96. Have 5 dinners with my mother and mother in law. (0/10)
97. give compliments to one hundred complete strangers. (0/100)
98. meet one of my online BFF's face-to-face.
99. donate $5 for every task not completed.
100. start a new list on day 1000. (0/1)
101. celebrate completing all tasks w/ wine. (0/1)
Well this is the first time I am up before 7 ick..but I better get use to it..my school schedule starting in April is 7:30-8:30 class then go pick up B and come home to watch a little guy the same age as B. Then class online whenever and lastly another class from 6:30-8:30....so I am going to be busy..but it will be good for me to get out of the house...I am going to miss B though I won't get to help with baths at night..hopefully I can get him to stay up a little later and I can be there for when he goes to bed..we will have to see if I can get his schedule to change.
Today it is suppose to be 58 degrees which is warm for what we have had around here so I think Boone and I might go up to manito this time and play...pictures to come later
I LOVE THIS SONG! Just alittle something to get your morning going...he..he..he
Thursday, March 19, 2009
He decided he wanted to eat some dirt the little devil
And he wouldn't keep the bark out of his mouth..