Friday, February 27, 2009

Yay it's Friday

So I didn't get much sleep last night not sure exactly why maybe the crying baby didn't help lol..but when 7 came around I didn't want to get up so Zack got up and went and got boone but then brought him into me and I tried to bury my head under the pillow so they wouldn't find me.. Silly me right..well they found me and I tried to to say thanks to Zack but my voice wouldn't work cause my throat was all scratchy so what came out sounded more like a growl.

So I got up and got the little one up..he got mad at me for not letting him play in our room so dad took him while he started to throw a fit and I b-lined for the coffee pot..THIS is where it gets good..when I went to go throw away my old grinds from yesterday I realized the garbage was full so I started to pack it up, and I hit the cribbage board on top of the bookcase which is next to the garbage about 5 feet up and it landed on my 2nd toe with the corner and instantly I had excruciating pain and fell to the ground my whole toe has now turned purple and the pain is intense and on top of that it wasn't even 8 yet!! What a way to start the dang day. I have to limp to walk and can't bend it so I can't wait for this day to get better already. I have to study for my huge exam all day to go take when Zack gets home at 5 so ICK....I will have to update for sure tomorrow on how I did..it's a hard class cause it's hard to stay focused when you are responsible to do everything on your own. Online classes like this are difficult to get yourself motivated..so crossing my fingers I can get some studying done today with Mr. Sick pants..lol

Well I hope everyone else had a better start to their morning!! Have a Great Friday!


Update: 4:37pm my Toe is still throbbing and I am still in alot of pain..I don't know if I should go have it looked at or not..but I can barely walk and when I do it hurts so...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite the morning! I hope your day improves. What are you going to school for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete