Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dusting off the cobwebs

Ok so I haven't been blogging in forever it feels like..and decided today after looking at my blog I realized man I miss it. So I am back now and will be updating regularly...So the lastest is...I am living in Ellensburg with my mom and her fiance..I work at the Quality Inn as a wonderful "Front Desk Associate"...the joys of working with people.. Boone is doing awesome..he see his dad on a regular basis and I am trying to figure out who I am and what I am suppose to be doing as a person, mother, daughter and friend. I have reconnected with some old friends and it has been so nice hangin out with them and being able to be myself. I am continuing with pictures but had to take a small break with all the changes..I will have some new ones up soon! I am hoping to move into an apartment by the end of this month and then take the next steps there in becoming independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment