1. 5 internet annoyances: Junk Email (no I don't want to learn how to get a free Ipod or meet up with you cause you're horny... I don't even know you how'd you get this email??), Blogs that play music automatically with no way to shut it off (i blog read at work, people!)(I'm keeping this one). When I click on someone's page and my computer freezes, Slow Connections & Virus's
2. What is in your stack of reading materials? Twilight Twilight Twilight - it was my most favorite series to read! Harry Potter & and tons of ChickLit as well. I want to get some new Spiceline books they are eroctic novels that are very lets say spicey.
3. Do you get distracted easily? Yes it's really bad but I have to be doing a bunch of things at once. I usually am playing with my son and texting while also chatting or blogging ( ah the wonders of being a girl).
4. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Texted my friend and said goodnight..oh and watched some of the guantlet.
5. What does your last text message say? well dang too bad he didn't sleep longer..from my friend after I said I didn't get to sleep enough today.
6. If we were to play Clue, which player would you choose to be? Miss Peacock
7. Speaking of Clue: Who did it? In which room? And using? not even sure I haven't played that game in forever so I forgot..
8. Now that we know what character you’d be in Clue, which is your favorite marker in Monopoly? the shoe
9. How many friendships have you had that have lasted more than ten years? That's hard to say cause there are people I have been friends with for that long but I don't talk to them that often now but we're still friends. Umm..like 1 or 2
10. Where will you be 12 hours from now? In bed
11. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes I would go back and change sometings that I did and it would definitely make my life alot easier today!
12. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Um..like 5-8 different people but I have a couple I text everyday on a reguar basis.
13. What did you last get in the mail? Bills of course no ones writes letters anymore I swear...I love writing letters but never get any in return.
14. According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours? Making me laugh, being honest, watching a movie with me in bed on a Sunday, showing appreciation and lastly the LITTLE THINGS MATTER
15. What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been? my laptop next to me needs to go back to my room
16. Last words you said out loud? Get out of there please...to my son who gets into everything.
17. On a scale from 1-10 (1 least, 10 most likely) 8.2
18. Could you point out where Outer Mongolia is on a globe? Nope
19. What is underneath your bed? nothing but dust..
20. What food did you once claim to hate but, after trying it, loved? umm...probably clams..I was so scared to try them..but if cooked right then yummy.