Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What if I want to call in sick to life?

So today was suppose to be a very sleep filled morning and then quiet alone time while my son enjoyed playing with other kids at my friends daycare. I got a private call at about 6:15 and she cancelled on me claiminga kid had pink eye that was at her house yesterday. SIGH ok thanks Mckenzie of course I wouldn't want him to get pink just so I could get a couple hours of sleep. Ok I will see you in the morning..So Sadly I am no longer going to get some sleep and on top of that I am freezing..I hate waking up cold..it reminds me of camping..you go to bed so warm then get the sweats and wake up freezing and your sweat is like ice now...So Been awake over an hour and yeah I wanna call in sick to life and take a personal day..if only.

Well its tuesday and I hope your mornings are better then mine..but in all actualality it hasn't been that bad!

Later Loves

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what happened to you!! Thanks for letting me know and tracking me down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sorry you didnt get your sleep love but hopefully everything stays positive with this mystery person

    ReplyDelete