Monday, June 8, 2009

Good things come to those who wait

I have never been one to have patience that is for sure. But when you become a mother it is the biggest quality you must acquire and thereafter sustain. I have recently begone to question my patience because lately it has become harder to sustain them when dealing with an adventurous exploring 15 month old. I have also been working which is a new thing since I was a stay at home mom and student the past year. It feels so good to be independent again and feel like I am fulfilling something and taking care of myself. Boone has grown so much the past months and I always worry about him and going to visit his dad every other weekend and what he is going to grow up like or think about this all will he want to leave me to go live with his dad when he is like 8 or 9. It's so scary to think he could get mad and say I want to live with dad or I hate you mom dad I want dad. My heart will literally break if he ever said that to me. I know he would never mean it but those things could happen. Or what if he wonders why I am always gone when I go to work...these things are always worrying me I want him to grow up knowing how much I love him and did all this for him! But this is why they say being a mom/parent is the hardest thing in the world. Well I am off to heat up some home made chicken and dumplings for the only man in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment