Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good marrow

Hello everyone..I am so excited to announce I did my first exposure of negatives in the school darkroom last night in class and they came out PERFECT. I will take a picture of the negs in my sleeve and post on here later!!!!!! I am so tickled (if that's the right word) to be going into this profession it just keeps growing with every little creative idea you could possibly have. The sky is the limit because you can use your imagination for everything...I am going to be taking pictures today and then maybe going to the dark room again tomorrow or Monday and using the darkroom again...IT is so much fun to know hey I did that and not alot of people can just go in and understand this whole procedure. But any who I am off to class and then enjoying the day with my SON!! I miss everyone and sorry I haven't been posting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I never caught on to doing the darkroom thing during photography during school...good luck tho, can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete